Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kamryn turns 7

Kamryn turned 7 on October 7 this year. I've started a new tradition (I LOVE traditions and will start them with just about anything) this year with bdays. I love birthdays and I think that the birthday girl/boy should feel EXTRA special on thier day. So the night before, I spend decorating the house and hallway with streamers and balloons so that they wake up feeling special. I started this with Addi's bday in August, and now Kamryn's was no different (Chris is begging me not to do this with Tessa's too...cuz he thinks she won't know the difference at 3, and it is a lot of work). :)
Kamryn woke up to a brand new bike...
and a new swimsuit (crazy to find one in October!).

Her theme this year was pumpkins, so everything was orange and black.

We celebrated with a few friends and had a wonderful time doing crafts, playing games and enjoying the beautiful weather outside. Even the adults got in on the fun!

Kim even made pumpkin cupcakes...

The night before her birthday, we also made cookies for her class. All in all, it was a pretty great birthday for the "birthday girl!"

No comments: