Thursday, September 13, 2007

Some Firsts

I just had to share some firsts in our household:
1. Tessa's first hairdo...PIGTAILS! (or 'pink'tails, as Addi likes to say). For any mom out there with little girls, you know what I mean! I was so excited about the fact she let me do it and then she didn't even try to pull them out once. She actually wore them all day. This was such a highlight for me...

2. Also, Tessa is showing interest in using the potty. I can't believe it, she seems so young, but I guess I'll go with it. Her little cousin, Ty Long, is 25 months old and he just started training, so Tessa thinks she must too. Slowly but surely.

3. Kamryn (in the dark navy blue) and Addison are cheering in a football game! The went through 3 days of "Cheer Camp" here at Fresno Christian Schools, and then will be cheering during halftime on Friday night. They are both very excited. Addison wore her special cheer outfit all week. I had no problem picking her out of a crowd.


We are so proud of all our girls!

2 comments:

Dorina Gilmore said...

Oh Addison looks adorable! I wish I could get Meilani to keep ponytails in her hair. She rips anything out I try.

We'll look forward to watching the Schultz cheerleaders on Friday at the football game!

Love,
Auntie Dorina for the fam

Dorina Gilmore said...

Oops, I typed Addison - she's adorable too - but I meant Tessa's ponytails & Addy's cheer outfit.

Sorry.
Dorina