Monday, September 24, 2007

Cheer Camp!



Kamryn and Addi participated in the FCS Cheer Clinic this past month. They thoroughly enjoyed learning cheers and jumping around with thier friends. As much as I thought Addison would enjoy this cheering experience, it was Kamryn who really surprised me. She got totally into each cheer and memorized the words to each cheer. We took plenty of pictures and were so proud of our little girls. Is Fresno Christian Cheer in our future? Oh, and if you are wondering why Kamryn's hair is bright RED, it was a surprise to me too! There was a Kids' Carnival happening at the same time and when I arrived I found out she had visited a booth where they can paint your hair. A couple of other girls visited it too....as you can see. It made for great pictures.
The two cheerleaders in the pictures are some highschoolers that really took to Kamryn and Addi. They became fast friends.

1 comment:

Dorina Gilmore said...

Love the zany pics of Kamryn.
--Auntie Dorina