Monday, December 10, 2007

Tessa's Masterpiece!

Tessa is one of those kids where, if you can't find her or she has been quiet too long, she is DEFINITELY up to something! Well, she outdid herself this time. Chris, the girls and I were having a nice time playing games and talking, when I asked..."hey, where is Tessa?" When I called her name, I heard a muffled, "Yeeehh?" I checked my room - clear (my purse was still intact), her room - clear. I opened the bathroom door and my jaw dropped. There she stood with this surprised, caught-in-the-act face. You can see it all in this picture, but she had taken a dry erase pen and drew all over the walls, tub and cupboards! And she had taken my jewlery and thrown it all over the floor. I couldn't speak.
After my silence, I did get the girls to help me clean up. They were real troopers.

1 comment:

Dorina Gilmore said...

Oh my goodness! Oh my Goodness! This really can't be Tessa Belle, Meilani's quiet little friend. The pictures are classic.
Auntie Dorina